- How to partition your Silverlight app into multiple views
- How to navigate between views
- How to implement uri mapping
- How to implement deep linking
- How to provide a great user experience
You can download the slide deck and demo code here.
The download contains the following:
- hdc09.103.pptx. This is the slide deck
- HDCNavApp1. This is the navigation application I built from scratch.
- HDCNavApp2. This is the navigation application I built using the Visual Studio template.
- templates. These are the navigation app templates downloaded from gallery.expression.microsoft.com.
To run the dome code you’ll need the following:
If you were unable to attend the session or would like to see it again, I’ve record a screencast for your viewing pleasure. You can view the screencast via the Simple Silverlight Media Player below, or you can download the .wmv file here.