On August 21, 2012, I and several of my RBA colleagues will be presenting at the Denver Azure User Group. We’ll be covering the new features available in Windows Azure. Below is short description of the session:
In June Microsoft changed the game in cloud computing by releasing previews of new Windows Azure services which simplify building applications that span cloud and on-premises servers.
Key highlights include of the release include:
- New Windows Azure Virtual Machine capabilities, including Windows Server and Linux support.
- Virtual networking between Windows Azure and your on-premises infrastructure.
- Windows Azure Web Sites for website and Web application development.
- Improved developer productivity with added support for Python and a new Eclipse plugin for Java.
- Improved application services.
- A new Windows Azure Management Portal for easier application management and monitoring.
In this session we’ll introduce you to these new Windows Azure services and show you how you can use them to bring your applications to the cloud.
You can find it our more details about the event and register here: https://clicktoattend.microsoft.com/en-us/Pages/EventDetails.aspx?EventID=161339
I hope to see you there!